Search Login

Montsable Chardonnay, IGP Pays d'Oc 2022

Notify me when this product is available:

This incredibly popular Chardonnay from Limoux, Langedoc takes its inspiration from traditional Burgundy styles; 20% of the wine is kept in oak staves to introduce a suggestion of vanilla, whilst the remaining 80% is kept in stainless steel to preserve adequate freshness. The grapes themselves are sourced from the cooler, higher-altitude valleys of Limoux, allowing for a slower ripening period and good levels of acidity. Expect a palate of ripe pears and peaches, with crisp acidity and freshness into the finish. Suitable for Vegans.
Shipping policy
Refund policy

Search our shop